– Dr. Jane Aronson writes about adopting across continents.
– Digitization and the Oxford English dictionary.
– Itsy, bitsy, teeny, weeny libraries.
– A gorgeous essay on one of my favorite cities in the world.
– Another interview with James Salter.
– Literary pets. (Heminway liked his cats.)
– Will Amazon ever extend its reach to the Arab world?
– The only surviving recording of Virginia Woolf’s voice.
– Margaret Atwood weighs in on sexism and Wikipedia.
– Is the play-by-play book review on its way to extinction?
– A very cool book place…The Stockholm Public Library.
– Fourteen hundred stolen rare books returned to London library!
– The handwritten manuscripts of your favorite writers.