– Like Nathan Bransford, I’ve switched from Google Reader to Feedly to keep up with book news. (It wasn’t nearly as traumatic as I thought it would be.)
– An interview with Sarah Braunstein, this week’s short story author in The New Yorker.
– The literary side of David Bowie.
– The definitive guide on how to read How to Be Black while riding a New York subway.
– Awesome interview with best-selling author Lauren Groff, who I heard at a faculty reading at Queens in January. (One of the best readings I’ve ever attended.)
– If a book is a symbol, what is the symbol for its digital equivalent?
– Happy birthday, Flannery O’Connor!
– When Barnes & Noble gets mad, they get even.
– How satisfied could you possibly be with a movie adaptation of your favorite book?
– Retro Indian comics.