Every day, I find great online articles about books and publishing. I post the links to Facebook, or keep it stored in my Google Reader, or bookmark it online, then when I want to request books from my library, or look at something for an article I’m writing, I can’t remember where I stored the information.
So from now on, I’m going to start posting what I read to my blog. It’ll serve as my virtual filing cabinet. Hope you also find some of this information useful.
– A stirring set of photographs of war.
– To outline, or not to outline, that is the question.
– A novel about one of my favorite photographs ever.
– A literary agent guesses at what the future holds for publishing.
– Adding this memoir to my To-Read list.
– Keeping my fingers crossed for this kind of success.
– My next article about two great indie booksellers is up at ArtsATL.